Monday, September 1, 2014

My Yamaha R1

Went for a service today for my R1 at AMS Motorsports, while was there noticed that my tyre is mo longer safe for riding.


Change new tyre today from Battlax 016 R to S20 EVO, hoping the next ride would be more exciting and enjoyable. My Battlax lasts me for about 4 months only where approximately 8,000 km recorded on it. Front tyre however looks like there are still about 500 km in it, butvwhat the heck I just traded it in and change the set. 

I didn't expect that my old tye would last 8,000 km actually. Most of my ride are from Penang to CH and in the last month my riding has improved a lot especially my confidence kicked in and my tyre wear shows it.


I have been very satisfied with mynriding lately, I have improved a lot in handling the bike and cornering technics which I learn from youtube.

I would suggest anyone who wants to learn how to ride superbike to view superbike school on youtube and pick up  a few tips from there.

Definitely you will not able to practice all keypoints innthe video, but I am sure 1 or 2 will stick in and the rest will come in later.

Mechanic doing wheel balancing Motogp style.


No comments: